OPEN EVERY WEEKEND
Saturday & Sunday
1pm - 5pm
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TIPS BEFORE YOU VISIT!
* Per the public health order, Guests must wear face masks to enter the property.
* Per the public health order, no more than 6 guests at a table. Please use 2 different tables when you arrive.
* We will not have our bar area open for wine tastings. Instead, all wine tastings will be served at your table.
* We ask that you please observe the 6ft social distancing.
* If you feel sick or are experiencing any of the COVID signs and symptoms, we ask that you please stay home.
* We love our furry friends when they visit however, per the public health order no pets are allowed at this time.
For more information please feel free to contact us.
Curbside orders & Call ahead orders
are still available
Place your order: (505) 228-0154
Order your wine online now!
Delivery options outside of New Mexico
We Look Forward to seeing you!
TIME TO VOTE!
For the 16th year, Albuquerque The Magazine is asking YOU to pick the BEST of the CITY!
We are so thankful to be nominated each year! We hope that you will take the time to vote for us.
We appreciate your support!
Ballot is live NOW through August 1st, 2020.
Winery and Vineyard
WE ARE OPEN AGAIN!
PLEASE READ before visiting the winery!
Thank you for all your support these last few months. We are so grateful and will never forget how much you supported our family business.
Chris & Martha Carpenter
We wish you all the success in the world. Please let us know if you need any help.
I was surprised when my friend Martha Carpenter, wife of Pasando Tiempo Vintner, Chris Carpenter presented me with not 1, but 3 bottles - one of each of their first vintage of each of the varietals. Upon uncorking the Chardonnay at room temp, I thought the better of it and placed it in the fridge uncorked for about 20 or 30 minutes. My guest and I loved the bottle and the equisite dry mouth feel. Before uncorking bottle #2 a couple weeks later, this one the Malvasia Bianca, I gently enrobed it in a fresh blanket of ice for an hour and remembered Martha's tasting notes it should have fresh pear pineapple. Just as she said it was a high note of pear and pineapple, nice and dry on the tongue
but bright and crisp fruitiness. I have to admit, I have been hoarding my bottles and haven't yet dared open the final of the 3 bottles. I have no doubt it is destined to be my favorite - the red - a luscious blend Martha says will please for sure. I'm looking forward not only to that bottle, but the nuances some age will give to the first vintage of these three and future bottlings.
Spend a little time enjoying them my friends.
Tasting Room Hours:
Saturday & Sunday
1pm - 5pm
Curbside delivery available
Mon. - Sun.
Contact us: (505)228-0154
Copyright Pasando el Tiempo LLC. All rights reserved.